Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

All about me!

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my blog!
My name is Hyoseo Kim. I will tell you a little bit about myself. I am 13 years old and going to become a sixth grader this March. I have a mother father and a little sister named Chaeeun. My hobbies are reading books and watching movies. Especially fantasy books and action movies. Last year, I went to North Carolina in the U.S. with my parents because of their work. I came back last August. It's so good to be back!  :D


                      

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,

    Thank you for sharing about yourself. It's good to hear you have had a chance to live abroad. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I hope you enjoyed your experience in North Carolina. I also love to read fantasy books and watch action movies! I look forward to reading your next posts!

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you Hyoseo! I am Seo young Kim.
    I also like watching movies especially action and science fiction.
    Let's have a joyful time in winter GLPS!

    ReplyDelete